Altmelon - Bauernmuseum - Purrath - Schönfeld - Altmelon
Distance 11.6 km
Update: November 27, 2019
Getting thereVon St. Pölten oder Wien kommend A1 bis Ausfahrt Melk, auf B3a über Donaubrücke, über Fahnsdorf auf B216, bei Würmsdorf auf B36, über Hölltal, Ulrichschlag, Bärnkopf und Marchstein auf B119, weiter nach Altmelon.
Von Westen kommend A1 bis Linz, A7 und B124 nach Altmelon.
33U 497478 5367718
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view