The Pielachtal is not only a natural jewel, it is also perfectly suitable for mountain biking!
The Loicher panoramic round one of the MTB routes of the Pielachtales is a energetic trip, as many wish, a constant up and down with great panoramic views of the surrounding mountains - the route makes all honor to its name!
Model railway system - Mariazellerbahn; Schloß Kirchberg/Pielach; Big public baths; Kardinal König - Gedenkbüste; Train hiking trail a.d. Mariazellerbahn
Loicher Erlebnisbauernhöfe (Activity farmhouses): Fuchsien Vroni, Fr. Riegler; Loicher Heimatmuseum
Rest StopPension Landhaus Ingrid
Bitte beachten Sie die Wintersperre dieser und aller weiteren MTB-Strecken im Mostviertel von 01. November bis 14. April.
Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis!
Tips and hints
Tel. 02722/73 09, Fax 02722/7533-20
Tel. 02722/82 25, Fax DW 14
Dobersnigg 3, A-3211 Loich
Tel. & Fax: 02722/83 18
Neubruck 2/10, 3283 Scheibbs
T +43/7482/204 44
Getting thereA1, Exit St.Pölten Süd, turn right direction Traisen- and Pielachtal, At the traffic lights turn right direction Obergrafendorf/Kirchberga.d.Pielach/Pielachtal, Pielachtalbundesstraße to Dobersnigg, left cross the bridge abd continue to Loich
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.