In Hainburg an der Donau bei der Schiffsanlegestelle starten wir die Familienradtour "Hundsheimer Berge Tour: Variante Hundsheim". Diese Tour ist in beide Richtungen befahrbar und beschildert.
Erlebnispunkte: Mittelalterstadt Hainburg, Kulturfabrik Hainburg, Museum Carnuntinum Bad Deutsch-Altenburg
Tips and hintsFahrradfreundliche Betriebe finden Sie auf www.carnuntum-marchfeld.com
Getting thereAuto: Über A4 Abfahrt Fischamend
ParkingHainburg an der Donau – Schiffsanlegestelle, Hainburg an der Donau – Bahnhof, Wolfsthal â Bahnhof, Berg, Prellenkirchen
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.