From the season 2011 we offer in addition approx. 11 km skating tracks and snow-shoe trails.
Length: 5.6 km (actual round 3.2 km)
Tips and hintsGemeinde Puchenstuben
Tel. +43 (0) 2726 238-0
Getting thereA1 Ybbs – Wieselburg – Scheibbs – St.Anton – Puchenstuben – Turmkogel Berghaus
A1 St.Pölten – Pielachtal – Frankenfels – at Kreuztanne turn left in direction Puchenstuben – Turmkogel Berghaus
ParkingParking lot at Berghaus (mountain house) Turmkogel
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.